Angelcare AC115 Baby Breathing and Audio Monitor with Wired Sensor Pad
Breathing monitoring and sophisticated design give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC115 Breathing movement and sound monitor allows parents to relax while baby is resting. Digital audio and breathing monitoring enable parents to better respond to baby’s needs. Angelcare designs the best-selling, most-trusted breathing movement monitors in the world. Our patented Sensor Pad is designed to be placed under baby’s crib mattress where it senses subtle movements while baby sleeps. The alarm will sound if no breathing movement is detected after 20 seconds. The AC115 also includes our new low-profile, Nursery unit with audio/temperature sensor unit and a newly designed Parent unit. The system features a digital temperature read-out on the Parent unit and two-way talk-back communication.
- Under-the-mattress wired Movement Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Portable and rechargeable Parent Unit
- Nursery unit with LED ring that glows: blue (cold), red (warm), or white (just right)
- Room temperature display on Parent unit
- Secure digitial transmission of 1.9GHz, up-to 230m out-of-range (open field)
- Two-way talk
- Tabletop stand for the Nursery unit
- Adjustable sensitivity levels (Sensor Pad)
- Batteries or mains operated - Ideal for travelling
The Movement Sensor Pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).