Angelcare AC315 Breathing & Video Monitor
- 3" LCD touch control Parent Unit
- Under-the-mattress wired breathing Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop Camera Unit with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile Camera Unit with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
• This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
• The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
• The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
• This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.