Tiny Love Gymini 1 2 3 Here I Grow
Click Image for Gallery
- Exactly what you will get:
- 1 x Frog mirror chime
- 1 x Fabric bird wind chime
- 1 x Crinkly Zebra for cuddling and playing
- 1 x 3 interactive animal sliders with fun noises for music cognition
- 1 x Soft giraffe teether
- 1 x Ball-shaped rattling tiger to develop motor skills and teach cause and effect
- 1 x 2 rattling balls with crinkly leaves to stimulate touch and sound and pillow for tummy time
- Mode 1: 0-6mths
- Mode 2: 5mths+
- Mode 3: 12mths+
Tips on using your Gymini:
- Mode 1: Engaging soft lights & music feature and fun toys help extend tummy-time, encourage the development of gross motor skills and engage baby while on the mat. Let baby enjoy the product's soft lights & music feature or play with the bird wind-chime and rattling balls for fun and amusement. Place baby on the soft tummy-time pillow in front of the mirror to strengthen neck and shoulder muscles.
- Mode 2: Activity gym folds to offer enchanting ball game with musical feedback that encourages fine motor skills and strengthens the sitting position.
- Mode 3: Fun sliding spiral ball game lets a standing toddler enjoy playing in a more sophisticated way while learning about cause and effect. Raise the product to its full height and let your grown baby explore and learn through play, developing her understanding of cause and effect with the help of the Gymini's ball-drop game.
- Moderate the level of stimulation offered by the Gymini 1-2-3 Here I Grow! by moderating the number of toys in baby’s field of vision. You can stimulate baby’s body sensation and control by placing her on her tummy and allowing her to explore the mat.
- Reducing Stimulation: If your baby seems uncomfortable or restless (crying, averting his gaze, etc.) reduce the level of stimulation. For example, leave only one toy in his field of vision or turn off the lights & music feature. You could also remove the arch or cover part of the Gymini with a soft bib. Stay beside baby and stroke him gently until he is soothed.
- Increasing Stimulation: If your baby seems uninterested or bored, try adding more toys, turning the lights & music feature on and occasionally moving the toys around. Amuse baby with the bird wind chime, crinkly zebra or rattles. Gradually, reduce the level of stimulation to help baby focus on one of the elements.
- Stimulating Body Sensation & Control: To stimulate baby’s body sensation and control, place baby on her tummy. Allow her to examine her reflection in the frog mirror or explore the mat's textures. Monitor baby’s reactions and try to see which features she enjoys and which she could do without.